Career Opportunity: Data Analyst
File No: Data-Analyst
A data analyst in Artron Lab. is responsible for organizing data related to sales numbers,
market research, logistics, or other behaviors. The data analyst analyzes, designs, and presents data in a
way that assists the management of Artron Lab. to make better decisions.
- Perform data entry of information and make corrections
- Conduct data validation and assessment to determine readiness and ensure it meets the pre-
- Assist the supervisor to organize data related to sales numbers, market research, social medias
analysis, logistics, or other behaviors.
- Assist the supervisor to develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and
other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality of the company.
- Analyze local, national, North American, and global IVD marketing data trends that impact both the
organization and the industry.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret GMO and food products safety testing data and provide reports
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate
and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Design, construct, modify, integrate, implement, and test data models and database management
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information
Management or Statistics
- Experience in data analysis, preferably in a business or analytical role is an asset
- Proficiency in analytics tools such as Visio, vaticinate, or similar software
- Analytical skills with the ability to manipulate and interpret complex data sets
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills both in English and Mandarin preferred.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform
other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant
experience and qualifications.
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Extended health care
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.