Career Opportunity: Receptionist
File No.: job-frontdesk
Artron is a technology-based manufacturer specialized in the development and large-scale production of rapid diagnostic kits. Artron Laboratories Inc., a leader in the progression of in vitro rapid lateral flow test, revolutionizes the market for disease diagnosis and analyte detection. The company produces high quality rapid tests that are affordable and simple to use.
We are looking for a bright, highly organized individual to join our team! At Artron we offer competitive salary and benefits package, dental and vision extended health insurance, flexible and friendly working environment, bonus, free holiday gifts.
- Greeting clients and visitors make a good record of visitors while directing visitors to complete COVID rapid test before entering the building.
- Posting and removing front door and office notices when needed.
- Handling a multi-line telephone system by transferring or taking messages.
- Scheduling appointments and managing calendaring systems for departments.
- Managing emails, mail, faxes & couriers daily and notifying departments to collect mailboxes in time; maintaining a tidy front desk area.
- Organizing and keeping track of the office supplies inventory and responsible for department office supplies checking out. Place purchase orders when needed.
- Other clerical and administrative tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree with over 1 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in fast- pace, multi-tasked, and collaborative environments.
- Master in MS Office and other applicable computer skills to produce high-quality research and documents.
- Excellent organization skills in collecting and filing documents and keeping content confidential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in conducting effective conversations and documents at work.
- Professionally perform a round skillset in assistant activities, committed to achieving a professional standard for the position.
- Able to perform written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively with other employees with highly adaptive and practical working skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to contribute to a dynamic team environment.
- Willingness to actively learn new concepts to achieve personal growth within the company.
- Detailed-oriented and goal-oriented individual with the ability to perform multitasking in flexible working schedules.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritize diverse job tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and emergency handling skills are essential.
- Strong follow-through skills and a proactive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree with over 3 years of relevant experience.
- Second language (preference to French)
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
We thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.