Career Opportunity: Sales Account Representative
File No: Sales-Account-Representative
Artron is a leader in the medical devices industry, specializing in rapid diagnostics products.
Headquartered in British Columbia, our operations span globally to meet the various needs of partners
around the world. We pride ourselves on providing the best products and customer service to our
clients through our innovative technology and collaborative work culture.
Our BC head office location is seeking full-time Sales Account Representative to support out growing
- Focus on nurturing prospects and close deals (B2B).
- Manage, grow, and maintain existing account.
- Negotiate and customized plans with new prospects and clients.
- Maintaining close relationships to ensure continuously returning customers and portfolio
- Maintain track of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Coordinate with the marketing department to create marketing campaigns in specific territories.
- Support regulatory team to maintain up to date regulatory requirements in specific territories.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- University Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Experience researching online for new companies, cold calling, qualifying leads, prospecting,
closing deals, and nurturing accounts.
- 1 year’s experience in B2B inside sales
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Excellent communication skills, (spoken and written) in the English language
- Strong analytical skills with Microsoft (Excel, Word, and Power Point), Google Suite (Gmail,
Sheet, Slide, and Docs).
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
- Availability to work in Vancouver and travel
- Experience participating in trade shows
- Experience in medical industry
Salary: $38,500.00-$51,000.00 per year
Extended health care
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday