Artron Luteinizing Hormone Test Kit (POCT USE)
Catalog Number: A01-03-130 (midstream), A01-03-122 (cassette), A01-03-113 (strip)
Artron One-Step Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Test Kit is a rapid and convenient immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of LH in urine at or above 30 mIU/ml and for predicting the time of LH surge and ovulation. The device is designed for professional and over-the-counter use. The test provides a visual and qualitative results. Clinical expertise and professional judgment should be sought to further evaluate the result of the test.
Artron One-Step Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Test is an antigen-capture immunochromatographic assay, which detects the presence of LH in human urine samples. Monoclonal antibodies specifically against LH are 1) conjugated with colloidal gold and deposited on the conjugate pad and 2) immobilized on the test line of the nitrocellulose membrane. When the urine sample is added the gold-antibody conjugate is rehydrated and the LH if any in samples, interacts with the gold-conjugated antibodies. The antigen-antibody-gold complex will migrate towards the test window until the Test Zone (T) where it will be captured by immobilized antibodies, forming a visible pink line (Test band), indicating a positive result of LH surge. If LH is absent in the sample, no pink line will appear in the Test Zone (T), indicating a negative result. To serve as an internal process control, a control line should always appear at Control Zone (C) after the test is completed. The absence of a pink control line in the Control Zone is an indication of an invalid result.
Time to Results:
10 min (Strong positive specimens may produce positive results in as little time as 1 minute. Confirm negatives in 10-20 minutes.)
No cross reactions were observed from all tested analytes at the tested highest concentration of h 500mIU/ml HCG, 1000mIU/L TSH, 1000mIU/ml FSH.
No interference from common biological and chemical analytes
The precision was determined by replicate assays of both positive and negative samples with devices from three different production lots. The resultant data indicated no appreciable between lot variation when testing both positive and negative samples across three different lots.
Store at 2-30°C, avoid direct sunlight and freezing.
New section title
New section text
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- For professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not reuse.
- Do not use if the product is sealed barrier or its packaging is compromised.
- Do not use it after the expiration date shown on the pouch.
- Do not mix and interchange different specimens.
- Wear protective clothing such as laboratory coats, disposable gloves, and eye protection while handling potentially infectious material and performing the assay.
- Wash hands thoroughly after finishing the tests.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where the specimens or kits are handled.
- Clean up spills thoroughly with appropriate disinfectants.
- Handle all specimens as if they contain infectious agents. Observe established precautions against microbiological hazards throughout testing procedures.
- Dispose of all specimens and used devices in a proper bio-hazard container. The handling and disposal of hazardous materials should follow local, national, or regional regulations.
- Keep out of children’s reach.