Artron Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Serum/Urine Combo Test Kit (POCT USE)
To serve as an internal process control, a control line should always appear at Control Zone (C) after the test is completed. The absence of a pink control line in the Control Zone is an indication of an invalid result.
The detection limit for the A01-01-130 HCG Test Kit is 20 mIU/ml HCG, and for the A01-02-130 HCG test kit (Ultrasensitive) is 10 mIU/ml. Urine samples containing HCG levels equal to or greater than the detection limit will test positive. Samples containing HCG at levels less than the
- For professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not reuse.
- Do not use if the product is sealed barrier or its packaging is compromised.
- Do not use it after the expiration date shown on the pouch.
- Do not mix and interchange different specimens.
- Wear protective clothing such as laboratory coats, disposable gloves, and eye protection while handling potentially infectious material and performing the assay.
- Wash hands thoroughly after finishing the tests.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where the specimens or kits are handled.
- Clean up spills thoroughly with appropriate disinfectants.
- Handle all specimens as if they contain infectious agents. Observe established precautions against microbiological hazards throughout testing procedures.
- Dispose of all specimens and used devices in a proper bio-hazard container. The handling and disposal of hazardous materials should follow local, national, or regional regulations.
- Keep out of children’s reach.