Artron Fast Detect Multi-Drug Cup
This assay provides only a preliminary result. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be sought in evaluating test results – particularly preliminary positive results. A more specific alternate chemical method is required to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectroscopy (GC/MS) is the recommended method for confirmation. For the confirmation of TCA, High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) is the preferred method.
Artron Fast DetectTM Multi-Drug Cup is not for legal or medical diagnostic purposes. For diagnostic or treatment purposes, consult with a healthcare or substance abuse professional.
- For professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not reuse.
- Do not use if the product is sealed barrier or its packaging is compromised.
- Do not use it after the expiration date shown on the pouch.
- Do not mix and interchange different specimens.
- Wear protective clothing such as laboratory coats, disposable gloves, and eye protection while handling potentially infectious material and performing the assay.
- Wash hands thoroughly after finishing the tests.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where the specimens or kits are handled.
- Clean up spills thoroughly with appropriate disinfectants.
- Handle all specimens as if they contain infectious agents. Observe established precautions against microbiological hazards throughout testing procedures.
- Dispose of all specimens and used devices in a proper bio-hazard container. The handling and disposal of hazardous materials should follow local, national, or regional regulations.
- Keep out of children’s reach.